Campanula

2011年9月18日星期日

Convocation


When I was 6, I hope I can grow up faster.
I still remember I wore the square cap with holding my first certificate in my little hand.
I have a photo section with my friends and teacher.
That was AWESOME when you see this at childhood.



Today, I was totally confusing.
I don't miss those time and that childhood wish.
I was hope that the time pass slowly.
I do enjoy my university life.
I do enjoy to attending class,
I do enjoy to help out in society's activities.
I do enjoy the first experiences with those my fellow university friends.
It's insane but awesome.













Graduation day 11/9/2011

I was attended their convocation last week.
Smile and tear comes together.
How touching when you see them getting themselves the certificate from the headmaster.
The song :祝福 "Blessing", sang by Jacky Cheung is played.
The feeling is Awesome when you stand a side to waiting them out from the hall.
The time they throw their square cap to the sky, you would feel like crying.


The parents are in tears, they hugging their child and take a memorable photo.
How worth is it to see their child graduate. It's touching.

Here sharing with some photo took on that day.











Congratulation to them

The leaving time still come too.
I know it's left less than one year for me.
But, I will cherish all the time onward...
^^We could smurfing all the time^^

没有评论:

发表评论