Campanula

2009年8月15日星期六

心情边缘行走

i feel sad within this week.
but fortunately i got my
classmate and housemate accompany me,
i feel ok now.
many problem has occur in this week,
some happy, some upset,
and also stupid and crazy.
==================================================================
Thursday, 13 August 2009
my classmate got presentation,
but they all say want come to my house and discuss,
but the presentation is not relevant to me.
haiz..... the course i take is oral communication skill
whereas they all take team building,
it regardless. my housemate confusing.
but they all say is me invite them to my house 1,
what the guy talking about....
haiz...(no comment)
the people i invite is only min yee ok
don't say something which not true×_@!
================================================================
crazy!!!!!!
next week got 3 presentation.
oh no!!!!
please rescue me!!!
wuwuwuwuwu!!!!
not enough time,
not yet start the copy writing assignment.
die la... the power point of oral presentation
for Communicative English also not yet do
never mind, never give up
aza aza fighting
================================================================
Saturday, 15 August 2009
my friend misunderstand me.
they send instant message to me through msn,
but i really didn't receive it,
because my Internet very lousy today,
cannot tahan o....
but they all said:
" i get angry because they all late,
then i didn't reply them."
haiz... not fair...
upset o
================================================================
Tuesday, 11 August 2009
good news, my girl guide Juniorr 【SMKM
get champion of school marching competition.
they also get the best commander.
hey, well done.
you all have make a new record in our
SMKM】girl guide history.
i proud of you all.
good job. respect!!
Always remember our mission and vision.
keep going on with our spirit.
try to achieve as high as you can.
let our spirit and image get into their mind.
let them remember our girl guide spirit.
girl guide- "ALWAYS PREPARE"
prepare for the challenge
=================================================================
hey, panita and hui sin,
i really don like to go the "guy" house, ok
he is not dong bang shin ki-"U-KNOW" or "ku chun bio~"
so is impossible ok.
but i think other people more interest with him lo.
the "KOS" always ask for the class BBQ,
hey, i not going to invite you ok!
i don't want let you know where do i live.
if they really want to invite you,
haiz..then i will suggest they change the venue lo.
and the organizer is lawrance ok, not me.
haiz.....
==================================================================
yes, i have finish the brochure even though i not yet expert
in Adobe Illustrator.
but is very happy because my product have come out.
==================================================================
i found that i feel alone when i was at the school.
because got gap between my friend and me.
but i think i like the friend who live in eastlake,
they all very funny and excited.
they all always looking for me, take care of me
i like them too much.
*v*FRIENDSHIP FOREVER^v^
==================================================================
The next 2 week can start my revision.
next 2 week has finish my presentation.
but now i still have no idea
with my theme song for our telco plan
our telco plan call *V-TOUCH*
we going to design the T-shirt for the presentation,
when i ask for the opinion,
my class rep ask us do for all class 1.
but this is for the presentation.
they all say we not unity,
hei yo, after the presentation finish only do,
but you all should do for your own.
say unity, so all should come out and design the T-shirt.
==================================================================
Saturday, 15 August 2009
Today afternoon,
me and my roommate went to " 无招牌" having lunch,
my friend start to talk "Hakka" to the staff.
They all so excited. when we pay for the lunch,
we ask for discount,
then the staff say ok:
'' qi ka yin, mao mun ti. ngai ka duo 20 %"
Background voice over: "zhen kie hao xiao"
fortunately we got no communication barrier.
==================================================================
haha, that's all for today.
post comment ok.......

没有评论:

发表评论