Campanula

2011年8月24日星期三

Yellow Banana



This is a funny joke by us during the "lion" and her sister "tiger" having meeting in the meeting room.

Why is yellow banana?

Since the "lion" had told me that she is genious in training future professionals those then will become CEO or MD.
(p/s: this is a funniest joke ever heard by everyone of us)

So "Kim" has point at Jonathan and say:

"Hey, why you still siting here?
You are suppose sitting at new company call Orange Carrot and ordering your staff to work."

Jonathan- the BIG Boss of Orange Carrot
(p/s: Orange Carrot is competitor created by imagination which against with Red Tomato)

(p/s: Jonathan is the one who brought by the "lion" to joining this publisher last year, so he get the training from her)
Now should be a successful BIG Company CEO or MD (if according to what the "lion" told me).

Ya, we want to fight with Red Tomato weekly. So, we should have 1 company call Orange carrot.

However, Jonathan is kinda love banana.. So he say: I want Yellow Banana.


The point of doing this paper is to target girl~ ><

And He say need me to become his marketing sales support><
Now I came this Red Tomato is just a part of training for me. He need to investigate and train me..

BIG head Jonathan!

However, since they are so impress me with the rewards, I'm sure will take my time to consider about it~ haha
When this day will come?


Yeah, Yellow Banana
But lastly from twin banana become 3 banana, when i say : can i join banana become 1 of the shareholder? What he and kelvin say was, Kim sure can, because she got money. For your case, 'mui mui, fan hui yak jiu la'

too BAD! hmmm!
Jonathan's little pity heart

(Rejected Jonathan is kinda Fun, totally broke his heart since he say he never ever being rejected by any girl he invited)
I am just too straight forward, feel awesome to reject a handsome guy. haha
Yes~ I won~ Hooray~

没有评论:

发表评论