Campanula

2010年12月27日星期一

special christmas


i have a special christmas in this year~
before i went Malacca,
i went to kl to meet with my friends and previous colleague.
how funny was them, take my words seriously..lolx.. i'm jz kidding..
haiz, was nice if i stay kl~ no TRON that day...
but i realize that IKEA has its own restaurant.
the food very nice
move to sing K section..
i plan to yum cha with my secondary school friends that day,
but they want sing K.. haha, good, done 1 of my activities.
so nice sing K with them.. happy^^
next day, after packing up all my belonging,
we depart from home to Malacca~
TRAFFIC JAM!!!
finally, it's take around 2 and a half hours to reach my hotel~
~Hash House Hotel~




♥photo shoot with my dear sister




wow, IS TOO "BIG" that room, i wonder how to accommodate 7 ppl..haha
so we decide to take one more room.
my senior take her girl friend along to Malacca..
actually we don't want them join us, cause that girl really "NICE"...
somehow, that senior do care for us also...
but that "VINEGAR" scare her tau fu kena us bully...
say some words to hurt us...
especially my sister, bookmark by her...haiz..
me sure included..
we go satay celup... i bring my sis and her friends going there..
i forgot the building that opposite the place...
i reach that road...
luckily we go forward have a look...
finally we found it..
this time i eat many...
around 20, so full...



after this, we went to portuguese village..
before leave hotel, set a new hair 1st only went out...



TRAFFIC JAM again!!!
arghhh~
safely arrive there..
PORTUGUESE Village
wow, super like the decoration over there,
so pretty.... and romance~

^^huge snow man^^













take many picture over there..hahaha..
some more got a Santa Claus over there..

super cute

and the bling bling christmas tree...
when we reach the centre there, many ppl playing the snow spray..
smell not good... i tot i won't get spray..
but, all ppl over there playing like crazy!!!
spray anywhere and any ppl over there...
especially that stupid senior, chase me and spray!!!
that "VINEGAR" follow him also...
some more hit senior's hand which those hand is helping me clean up...ichhh...
like jealous la...
my sister more worse than me..
my sister seriously dun like the smell, and she will feel uncomfortable when smell it..
senior try to protect my sister,
but is scold by her
i heard that conversation..
"VINEGAR" :"WHO actually u care for?"
senior :"u din heart she not comfortable issit?!!"
my senior so bad and funny!!!
haha, sure that "VINEGAR" will get hurt!!!
god bless them...
Portuguese village really crowded..
like fireworks there...so pretty...



after that, we all return to hotel...
haha, McD for supper~~ ^^
exchange christmas gift section...
i get skin food skin care product~ weheee~
drink Champagne to celebrate christmas...
next day when to mahkota parade..





enjoy my tea time over there...
the dessert really nice nice nice...
Nadeje layer cake





summer dream




strawberry chocolate flavour

yummy


Nadeje Cake house at Mahkota parade


then we go for shopping
i buy a bag and a pair of high heel
quite nice christmas time~




haha, next will be Shanghai trip~~

没有评论:

发表评论