Campanula

2011年1月11日星期二

Breathless

yesterday noon, when i chit chat with my best friend,
my phone is ring ring ring..
is a message ringtone..
when i open it, the first word i saw is result...
Oh gosh, my heartbeat really fast.
wonder why every time when checking the result,
sure feel nervous and breathless...
receive 5 msg from classmates... all about result out...O~O
Breathless......
this time i scare my Pengajian Malaysia and CSA...
fortunately all pass... but quite not satisfy with CSA result...


now i know why my friends ask me, why love Mantin so much..
because this place so "GOOD"... over what i expected!!!
hard to find a place to get a scanner...
no CC open in the early morning...
is ok for this, but even afternoon also...
outside the shop no mention what time will be open!!!
so lousy!!!!
the only reason for me to LOVE Mantin is...
this is the place where i born...
the people, the food and the memory belong to Me all start from here~
somehow, i hope Mantin could be improve more~
!!!A BIG CHANGE is better!!!
at least have a better photocopy shop like Kampar one...
and then about the Maybank service~ really "EXCELLENT"
the customer service really "GOOD"
finally i know why people always say "GOOD" to Maybank Services~


now busy with packing up my luggage~
hehe, 2 more days...
i will be at Shanghai for 7 days travel~~
how excited i am~
finally~ it's coming~
i buy many stuff to prepare for the trip~
haha, think is enough for the preparation~
but after i check for the weather in Shanghai for this Friday,
is 7 degree Celsius in noon and 0 degree Celsius at night.
now my concern is coming back again~
somehow i never experience those weather and feeling at foreign country..
so is really excited ^^

i listen a really nice and romance song these days~
how good if got someone sing for me~ hehe
enjoy it~



see ya when i back to M'sia~ ^^

没有评论:

发表评论