Campanula

2011年5月19日星期四

Holiday


Nothing special in this holiday,
as usual, have some gathering with friends and
doing same stuff as what i did during last sem break.



The baby is growing up faster,
she know many stuff now.
sister says wanna bring her to beach,
just because my sister want to capture her footprint in the sand.
but quite nice the photo i think.
She like to play water,
and this girl bring along the tiger doll to the bathroom.
she help the tiger doll bathing.
"Sweat" with what she is doing,
she's actually acting the adult those bathing the baby.


Next will be my sister,
she dyed her hair with elegant brown color.
I was surprise with her action cause her's the one who always listen to mom.
she tell me she show to mom after dye.
my mom just accept without any nagging or scolding.
then I was take this opportunity to ask their permission,
thought i will success too.
who know they says okay but with a condition which is-
You can dye your hair if only you graduate.
that's mean the only thing I can do is JUST WAIT.
Besides that, she joined swimming club 2 months ago.
Is just 3 months I back to Kampar to study,
it has a big change in my house.
My sister says want to change her phone,
I was take this advance to propose my ideal phone to her.
But my sister decided to buy HTC HD7.
and I ask her when u want to buy it?
she was answered me by saying if i free.
she was ready to buy it anytime.
then I ask for the sponsorship for my ideal phone.
She promise will sponsor half of my phone.
now i already claim my birthday present from my sister.
so nothing will get from her for this year birthday i think.


Glee Time

I'm totally fall in love with Glee,
nice drama with singing and dancing all the time.
unfortunately, i only got Glee season 2 till episode 10.
what a suffer time with waiting for the coming episode.
i can't download glee 2 due to the poor network connection.
i thought i can watch it on PPTV or PPS,
but it only have trailer.
Somehow, i find some nice song that i love much...


song sharing today











enjoy ^^

没有评论:

发表评论