Campanula

2011年10月4日星期二

200, Baby 520



I forgot the 100 days, but the 200 days coming very soon.
Baby, I just want to tell you that,
no matter how careless you are,
how blur you are or any other things you had failed to do...
I still love you.
I miss you so much.
I decided not to find you this whole week just because I know that -
"You love freedom."
And I know you are not get used with talking on phone with another one else.
I hope that you can find me by calling me.
Call me for the reason you miss me and want to hear my voice.
Even though this dream will never come true, but I still keeping this wish.
Sometimes I really need you to chit chat with me on the phone.
I just miss your voice since we are far apart from each other.
I think most probably I am the one who call you always.
I want to let you know that,


I did not feel you disturb me anyway, I hope you can disturb me instead .
I'm kind of people who need safety so much.
Controlling can actually makes me feel you care me.
I feel insecure without your control.
I hope you can control me a little bit,
to let me feel you are with me.


I hope you can share about anything of you with me.
I just want to know you more.
Like what Kelvin had said,
"You are too blur about him!
You had failed to become a perfect girlfriend to him!
You should take your responsibility to him!
To make sure you are with him!"

I know you are not ready yet to share all things with me.
I will wait for you.
Anyhow, I Love You Baby.





没有评论:

发表评论