Campanula

2011年10月17日星期一

Is Pangkor


Had a relax and enjoyable trip in Pangkor for 3days 2 nights.
It is awesome when you has no any other irritation in your mind.
I was totally fall in love with the blue sea and the beautiful summer beach.

Go with Ms Mokin, had our enjoyable and tired cycling activity in Pangkor Island,
tasted the local cuisine as well as spending a little souvenir shop time in the town.
We had make our romantic night with seeing star and the blue tears.

The last day of our trip, we sit down at the beach and listen to the waves.
It is so peace. I had my relaxation moment in this 3 days.
Although the journey from Kampar to Pangkor and Pangkor return to Kampar is really tired.
It is worth for me. I think I will plan for my next destination.
And this time, I will go with my beloved baby.













没有评论:

发表评论