Campanula

2011年10月2日星期日

End of the So-called Intern Life

This is actually the Suffer working life ever in my life.
Especially when you need to do work for those so-called high educated Tang sisters!
I am finally get out from the Hell!
I am lazy to think much or either write much.
I sharing the photo, just let photos talk to you.

Supervisor

Kim Hyun Mei


Office

PF office

RT office

Funniest

Reply call please idiot!

Hint
So he lost his key, and we make him a treasure hunt game.


Food


Florence's cooking

Kim's special delivery


So, this is called FASHION


Black zone

Blue Storm

Red Warn

White border

Smurfs charm


Colleagues

Jonathan with ME

Beach Party

Smurfs day

Small Celebration






Yellow Banana Boss


Yup, He is my future boss (maybe)
Jonathan

Event

Tissot


Huang Xiao Ming




show girl


Overtime


Goffrey Gao
Starker beer Launch


Cenosis & Bionn



Vivian Hsu
Dawn Yeoh


End of the Intern, I am officially FREE




Looking forward to next semester.
Yeah. I am finally starting enjoy my holidays.

没有评论:

发表评论