Campanula

2011年12月10日星期六

Milky system

I could dream of the thing i see, read, think or action i did before sleep.
Sometimes could be good, maybe awful too.
Yesterday had a star view at the JALAN MATI.
The sky is full with cloud, can't see any star.
I heard that, we can see the milky system with our eye without the using telescope.
This is cool, I wish to see once.
After back home, JJ was tag me a video.
About the milky system. How nice is that.
Then comes up with the milky system dream.
Oh God, How good if I could dream of
HEBE and LeeHom are standing beside me.

(OS:This is PROBABLY MINDLESS DREAMING! I know!)

But the scene of the dream is just look familiar.
It's probably same with the music video
"Do not Say I'm Sorry (别说对不起)"
which presented by S.H.E
I may be think too much already ><
But It is cool to reflect the thing inside my mind in the dream.
Now I was think of cuddle LeeHom. ;D

没有评论:

发表评论