Campanula

2011年12月11日星期日

Yesterday

Morning with FAT FREE yogurt


People always say, don't ever look back to the yesterday.
Somehow, I think that, 'Yesterday' can actually keeps in mind.
Not to look back the bad things, but the happy things.

Had a nice day hang out with my beloved ex-housemate yesterday.
I could find the true of myself with them.
Not to say that I pretending in front of my classmate,
but they are more understand inside me than them.
I could sing out loud with them,
but couldn't in front of my classmate.
We used to live in the same room, had crazy time, girl's talk and
the SOLO singing night ;D
All those memorable happy memories always stick in the mind.

After hunting at so called 'food carnival' (It's actually same as the night market in Kampar),
we had a little chat time at Each A Cup.
Bought a cheaper green milk tea with just RM2
and enjoying the food we bought at the food carnival over there.
I've told them about my dream,
they are give 100% support without any doubt on my ability.
Now I may think that, sometimes I need a friend who can talk with me
about the bad, the good, the funny, the sad, the crazy, and the serious stuff anytime and everywhere.
We keep what we say like a joke. Have fun with it.
And we told each other what we say is not appropriate.

Eiko just went back from Hong Kong Trip.
What I would say was "AMAZING"
She told us about the "dream comes true" DisneyLand castle,
the food, the merchandise, the tourist area, etc....
She even show us the video took in the DisneyLand.
I been feeling so excited, I want visit the DisneyLand too.
And before I leave, she gave me a bag of souvenir.
Wow, LOVE IT SO MUCH.

The Hong Kong's souvenir from EIKO

Wish Eiko and Zyan super good luck for today Exam and onward :)


Song today



没有评论:

发表评论