Campanula

2011年12月13日星期二

Old Man

There are 3 "old men" in my life.
First of all, Lao Ren


I'm sure all AV2 know who he is!
Sitting in front of my laptop and try to see my privacy!
ISHHH!
Make me realize that how important of setting password in my computer.
Hmmm! Just make me feel unsafe!
Always blame us about the girl's trip...
Just because he cannot go, as well as spoil his Karaoke plan ><
Sorry old man, please wait till next semester only go.
I need to have a little practice on my voice.


Come with the second old man, Hon Leong.
Why I call him old man, it's just because he talk with me like old ppl advice young ppl.
Ask me, eat already, then come with "Bang Sai" already?
Owhhh~ A bit weird, but somehow it's just funny.
Then give me advice like my daddy talk with me.
How nice to have a little talk with him.
He just like friend, daddy and idol too.
Inspired me really a lots.
The way he showing up his efforts, his performance, etc.
But sometimes he a little bit childish too, it's just cute.
This is his brand personality. ;D


Last but not least, Jonathan.
Jon is just cute, naughty, crazy and old.
He act like old man when talking with me,
but become normal when talk with others colleagues!
Childish for sure! What Yellow Banana!
Now just left the skin!
How dare to ask me become his assistant, and try to order me do things for him.
Hohoho~ I am no longer the Red Tomato.
I am back to my study life :P
And I prefer Grape more than red one :)


The similarity of them are childish, crazy and make ppl speechless sometimes.
But it's seems like fun when you make joke with them.
Particularly the old man in my house.
We know each other since year 1 semester 1,
and till now he never pronounce my name correctly even once.


Tomorrow is our 1st and the one and only paper in this semester.
Gambateh to all of us :)



Congratz to my primary school friend, She just finish her oversea study.


Song today

没有评论:

发表评论