Campanula

2009年7月4日星期六

funny o

yesterday night went to gold label ....






my friend was singing over there, i thought he ask us going "yam cha"
but suppose not....
we become his fans already....
but his voice is very nice o.....










so charming when he singing....
i thought got someone fall in love with him la...
but i saw him smoking, then the impression toward him is a normal guy only...



destroyed his image when he smoking...










just be friend is ok, but is become partner, the guy should control himself lo.....











1 or 2 enough la, but .....
never mind la.... i shouldn't give any comment to him suppose,




and he ask us going Ipoh on tuesday, because usually he work there... as a part time singer...










oh, so happy o, finally got entertaiment lo....










haha, still got 5 days o....
wan become 20 lo...
and so surprising to me is my form 6 friend all ask we when was i back to hometown, they say wanna celebrate my birthday o....
but they don't know my blog, cause i haven't post any information about i have blog o....
so happy o.










my room mate also wanna celebrate with me, but they ask me izit my university friend will celebrate with me, but i think no, they all just talk to themselve only....










i like PR class people, the all have fun together 1...
hope my class will like tehm also.....




my impression toward him was change......
suppose he not like that 1...
so sorry about my misunderstanding.....
but i think u do not know this.....
anyway my friend ask me post 1 la...
so ok lo....










even though u do not read my blog, i also have to say sorry to u........









u are so funny o....
hope that u will make change to your attitude, what i mean is don't always become cool man....
all of us(girls) will more friendly with you 1..
they all say cannot close to you or even talk to u, just because you are so quiet and so cool.....








so more active among us la....
i think our friendship will upgrade become second class.......

没有评论:

发表评论