Campanula

2009年7月3日星期五

sad o....





















sad o, stiil got 7days more to finish my assignment o......






not enough time o.....






never mind, still can work hard....






7 days leaf, after 7 days i will become 20.....






but i donno wat category should i in......






teenager is 14-19....






then how about 20.....






not fair....






haiz....blue friday o....






birthday also wan to attend class...






bad 1 is have to see the bad tutor.....






haiyo, wanna die.......






haha, but never mind la....






i wan goin bac my hometown next week......






can see my mummy, daddy, my family, my friends, my teachers, and my juniors.....






today, we are scolding by a tutor.....






she said she never enter a boring class.....see boring advertising students like us.






so disappointed o.....






she hope tat we will change our attitude...






haiz.......






no comment........






hope got someone remember my birthday lo....






but i think no la.....






i mean my friend in form 6.....

没有评论:

发表评论