Campanula

2011年3月25日星期五

An Awesome Month in My Life

some words to conclude what has been done among these days.
i've been move from the hell to the heaven...
escape myself from that noisy + annoying pub!!
finally have my own room which i could do anything without much consideration of roommate.
but i found that actually i miss my ex-roommates very much >o<
love those days singing, eating and gossiping together.
anyway, to escape myself from any inconvenience disturb,
move is the best solution for it.
my new room with my cutie angela baby

i have finish my 1st presentation (Communication Research Method)
which cause me Emo-ing for few days.
and then when for dinner at KFC at Tesco~
have a window "shop" time at Tesco after KFC.
taking photo in front of display Laptop screen during shopping at Tesco

A huge and awesome Life.Style Exhibition was being held in UTAR Heritage hall.
we use 3 days for preparation and 3 days for exhibition.
the house is beautiful, we built it and we destroy it... Sadness...
somehow, experience gained.. and a big family was built...

credit to those taking these photo
credit to those taking these photo
credit to those taking these photo

view our effort==>

Life.Style dinner was being held at Restaurant Jia Kampar (Jia Hao Yue Yuan),




move to surprising event that make my life change a lots.
we start from Secret Recipe, the sweet taste of the cake and present that warm my heart,
Thanks

next is UTAR~ we went to Block A and Library for our assignment.
our life full with journals and books in this trimester.
it's endless....

view took from Block A 2nd floor

Moving to the next stuff- FAST FOOD
we are McD loyalty customer which we can spend almost 5 days a week to go there.
what so attractive? as a result,
McD having Promotion which spend minimum RM5 + with presenting the coupon will get 2 free breakfast.
this promotion untill 31th of March which still left around 5 days to enjoy the last reward.


happy meal toy

A happy Month goes faster. Wish all stuff go through smoothly in the coming days~ ^^

没有评论:

发表评论