Campanula

2011年3月27日星期日

Love Is Never Ugly

Sharing time~

I found a nice movie that attract me to pay more attention on it.
When I watch the trailer, the words appear on my mind would be
Oh My Gosh,
Movie of the year 2011 - Beastly



I love the way it presenting in the movie.
Love the story plot, which the idea is come from the fairy tales-
Beauty and The Beast


Vanessa Hudgens- the main female character in Beastly
which is the actress I love the most in High school musical series movie.
The words that touch my heart would be -

Love is never ugly

and

You were the most beautiful man I have ever met


P/S: Please appreciate the one you love,
she or he would be the most beautiful person that you ever met,
never regret once let your hand off


seriously fall in love with this movie ♥

Here share with the trailer : Beastly
Enjoy it~


Have nice and happy day ^^

没有评论:

发表评论